Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Beyond The Waves

Today is a day for BIG book news.
And as book news goes, it doesn't really get much bigger.

I've been sitting on this for a little while now, but now seems to be a good time to share it with you all.

The Wintercraft series has just found a fantastic new home across the Atlantic in the USA!

Greenwillow/HarperCollins have welcomed Wintercraft and the next two books into their fold and they will be publishing the first book in Spring 2011.

The Greenwillow team are all fantastic people and I couldn't be happier.

You can read a little bit more about it here.

In honour of this Day Of News, I'd like to say a huge hello to any Americans who are reading this post. *waves*

And the big question now is... how best to celebrate?

8 comments:

  1. SWEET!!! My family will be so pleased! I was raving about your book to them, and they were afraid they wouldn't be able to get it over there! HOORAY!

    This is VERY exciting news!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is fantastic new. Congratulations. I'm so excited to read it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I believe ginormous congratulations are in order! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge fantastic happy congratulations on being sold to the US! Yayayay!

    As to how to celebrate...cake my dear! Also, treat yourself to something extra special for you personally.

    So very very pleased for you! May it be the mere start of all the good news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WooHoo!!! Congratulations! :D Going to be so difficult waiting a year though, sigh..

    I'd be celebrating with wine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, I'm reading Wintercraft at the moment and loving it - I can see why the Americans want it :)

    Is it time to break out the chocolates?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone!
    And those are all excellent celebration suggestions.
    I will take a little bit of each, if you please!

    ReplyDelete
  8. America dying to read your book here!!

    I say celebrate with a barbeque party with friends and family...burgers and hot dogs (as a vegetarian I must say tofu burgers and dogs of course!)potato salad, beer, lemonade and a big ole sheet cake decorated like the American flag =)

    ReplyDelete