Friday, 6 August 2010

Book News

Hello everyone!

Sorry for my terrible lack of blog posts recently.

I've been staying away from the internet for a while so I can finish editing Book 2 in the Wintercraft series. I'm not out of the editing jungle yet, but lots of you have been asking about the title and the release date - so here goes...

Book 2 is called Blackwatch and it will be published in the UK on the 14th of April 2011!

You can pre-order Blackwatch now at Amazon.co.uk, Waterstones & lots of other bookish places online.

I am very excited about this book.


And now a new countdown can officially begin.
Just 251 days to go!

(I'd best get back to work!)

5 comments:

  1. Work goes first! Be sure your readers understand. And with todays post everyone will be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOAH i just read Wintercraft and i couldent put it down rreally i bought when i went shopping and read it all night so good and i am definatly buying Blackwatch u would have to get silas on me to try and stop me hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Luke,

    I'm glad you enjoyed it!

    Of course by reading the book, you may already have caught Silas's attention...
    Watch out for crows. If they start following you, you're in trouble. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! I can't wait for Blackwatch - I won't disturb you now *silently closes the door* :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jenna, wasn't sure where to post this. Im giving you an invite to join goodreads.com. You have an author profile there all you have to do is click the link that i'm putting at the end of this message.

    It's a good way to keep in touch with your fans and get their input as well as meeting other authors.
    If your interested just click the below link, hope to see you there, love Leanne xxx

    http://www.goodreads.com/author/confirm/3193723.Jenna_Burtenshaw

    ReplyDelete