Friday, 31 December 2010

Goodbye 2010

As I am writing this, the sun is just starting to go down on the last day of 2010.

I have never been a fan of New Year.  I don't like the idea that we are leaving an old year behind, never to see it again.  It is quite a sad time, really... but this time I will be quite glad to say goodbye to 2010.  It hasn't been the best year, yet amongst all the darker days, there were also some sparkling diamonds, and those days are the ones I want to remember most.

The highlight of my year was definitely seeing Wintercraft in print.  Since then I have enjoyed reading all of your comments here on my blog, I've received wonderful emails from readers, and met some of you face to face at signings and school visits.  It has been a real rollercoaster and I want to thank everyone who has read this blog over the past 12 months.  It has been a pleasure to get to know all of you, and I look forward to chatting with you more over the coming months. 

I have a feeling that 2011 is going to be a great year.

I hope you'll pop back and visit now and again. 2010 may be over, but a new world of possibility starts here.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment