Thursday, 3 November 2011

November Sketchbook

Lots of you have sent in beautiful pieces of Wintercraftian artwork over the past couple of weeks, and you've all chosen to draw either Silas or Kate!

Here are two of my favourites chosen from a fantastic selection.

The first is by Colleen, who drew this (rather handsome) picture of Silas after reading Shadowcry.


Thanks, Colleen!

The second picture was drawn by Sophie, who lives in my home town.  She decided to draw a beautiful portrait of Kate in a manga style.


Thank you, Sophie!

Thanks to everyone who has sent in drawings.  At this rate, the wall of my writing room will be covered in your wonderful art.

Keep your pictures coming!  I love every single one.

(ps. So far, no one has tried to draw Silas's crow and I think it is feeling a little left out.  Are you up to the challenge?)

2 comments:

  1. I'll give the challenge ago later or tomorrow and take a pic on my mobile and email it you haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you liked my art! It was wonderful to draw, and even better to read the book. :)

    ReplyDelete