Friday, 30 March 2012

Blackwatch US Cover Reveal

Advance copies of Blackwatch are heading out to reviewers across the US this month so I thought I'd share something very special with you today.

If you have an ARC, you will already have seen this, but for those of you who haven't seen the gorgeousness that is the US cover, here it is!



I love the snow, and the way it feels as if you could just step right onto the street behind Kate.

I couldn't be happier with it!

Blackwatch will be out in the US this summer on 26th June.

11 comments:

  1. OMG!! That is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am dying for this book! Gorgeous ;) Congrates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, everyone. The cover artist has done a brilliant job. *loves*

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful!!! I am definitely gonna buy this!! The cover's as epic as the writer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! It is going to look gorgeous on the shelf and will really make its presence known.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been drooling over this cover since I first saw it!
    Cant wait for the release day ^___________^ I need my copy now!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm late commenting on this, but LOVE this cover! I admit, the cover of Shadowcry is what originally drew me to the book. These are just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got an ARC of BlackWatch and I just want to say I LOVE the cover. It's perfect. I can't wait to read it. :D

    ReplyDelete