Thursday, 1 March 2012

Checking In.

A quick post, just to say hello, while I fight my way through the word jungle.

This week I had a picture sent to me in a reader email, which I think is brilliant, so I thought I'd share it with you.

Wise words indeed.
(Thanks Mark E!)

There's just under ten weeks to go until Wintercraft: Legacy comes out in the UK (I can't believe how fast this year is flying. One second it's early January, the next... March!) so keep an eye out for crows watching you from the rooftops.  I can't wait to share the third book with you all.

Bye for now!

8 comments:

  1. Hahahah^^ I love it :) and I love Silas Dane, too^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd buy this as a poster. Shame no one's done a life size cut out of Silas. I'd buy that too! My house NEEDS one of those.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm printing this out. Can't wait for Legacy!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished Shadowcry and it was amazing, however I'm confused on the book order. Shadowcry is first, right? What's the deal with wintercraft: legacy and blackSomething? What's the second book and what's the third? Rather, which one do I read next? Thanks, sorry if that was really confusing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. My book list page answers your question.
    In the US, Book 1 = Shadowcry. Book 2 = Blackwatch, and Book 3 is coming out next year under a new title. (In the UK it's called Legacy.)
    I hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete