Tuesday, 26 June 2012

Blackwatch in the US

It is an exciting day here at the writing desk as the hardback edition of Blackwatch is officially released in the US.
Huzzah!

The paperback of Shadowcry, the first book in the series, is also out today and, as a special treat, inside you will find some exclusive extra content, written by me.

I want to give a huge thank you to Martha and everyone at Greenwillow/HarperCollins for making this happen, and since this is a special day, I plan to celebrate Blackwatch's book birthday in style.

If you spot either Shadowcry or Blackwatch out and about, or you want to take a photo of yourself diving into Kate and Silas's world, email me your pictures and I'll feature some of the best on my blog over the summer.

Who needs the summer sun when Albion is still in the grip of winter?

4 comments:

  1. It's out today!! I'm going to the bookstore right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I can't wait to read this book. I loved Shadowcry. Any chance you might do any signings in the US? I'd kill to have this series signed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished reading both Shadowcry and Blackwatch great books I read them both within a week I'm so excited to find and read Wintercraft: Legacy thank you so much for sharing them and writing them.

    ReplyDelete